Group Sales Coordinator
Date Posted: 20/05/2016
Theatre Orangeville: Group Sales Coordinator
Do you enjoy selling? Are you a people person with a passion for the arts?
Do you pride yourself on your organizational skills?
Are you a strongly motivated self-starter who can work with a team?
Theatre Orangeville is looking for a key individual to build and maintain relationships with group leaders and your operators, selling our brand of live professional theatre.
The Group Sales Coordinator will work 15hr/week on groups and an additional 5hr/week covering box office sales for a total of 42 weeks of the year, including two weeks paid vacation.
This is a permanent, part-time position starting immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Sales experience
- Event planning experience
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- Able to prospect leads and cold calls
- Able to negotiate and close sales
- Own or have access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to Theatre Orangeville and its mission
Please submit resume and reference to:
Bernadette Hardaker, General Manager,
Please submit resume by June 3.