Celebrate The Joy Of The Season...
Please join us for a night of fine dining, live entertainment, fabulous live and silent auctions
as well as special draws.
Seven Great Reasons to BID Big and be BOLD
Nov 18 at Victorian Christmas!!
With David Nairn as the evening’s Event Auctioneer, you have the chance to bid on these unforgettable experiences, and support Theatre Orangeville:
1. A Speakeasy Supper for Six at Grand Spirits Distillery.
2. A Day at the Shaw Festival including backstage and winery tours.
3. Quality time (one year) hosting the Leg Lamp, star of A Christmas Story!
4. A once in a lifetime chance to meet Diana Krall at her Nov. 25th Massey Hall concert.
5. David Nairn as your personal guide for a day at the Stratford Festival.
6. A complete opening night theatre experience with the inimitable Avery Saltzman.
7. Soulyve’s Phil Dewar as your personal chef preparing a custom meal in your home!
Plus Dinner, Drinks, Draws for Jewellery, Hockey Tickets & Flights, Oyster Bar,
Entertainment and Silent Auction
Tickets are $150 per person, tax receipt included and all proceeds will support Theatre Orangeville.
Victorian Christmas is the primary fundraising event for Theatre Orangeville. Funds raised are used to support our fully professional programming to an enthusiastic and growing audience. Our school and youth programs attract young people of all ages who participate in drama, choirs and theatre experiences.
Theatre Orangeville would like to thank all of our incredible volunteers, event sponsors and donors for making the 2016 Victorian Christmas the most successful to date!
Help to support our incredible 2016 Victorian Christmas Event Sponsors:
Christopher G. Harrison, Ann Johnson & Ian McCallum, Anne Marie & Patrick Minshall, Bob Lisser