Theatre Orangeville COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Patron Guide 03/24/2022
Theatre Orangeville welcomes you back to YOUR Theatre!
These protocols are subject to change with the introduction of additional or change to governmental/Ontario Ministry of Health and/or Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health guidelines. These policies and procedures have been implemented after thoughtful deliberation, and come from a place of care, empathy, and consideration for each other, our staff, artists and patrons. We ask that you, our cherished patrons, be mindful of your own physical and mental health, and join us with kindness and care for our staff, artists, and your fellow patrons.
- Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the event time with your printed or digital tickets ? Upon arrival you must show proof of vaccination.*
- Our vaccination policy applies to all staff, artists, volunteers and patrons over the age of 12. ? The second dose of an approved vaccine needs to be administered at least 14 days prior to arrival. ? If you have a medical or religious exemption, please contact us at least seven days prior to your arrival to discuss our accommodation plan.
- *While this is not in keeping with Provincial regulations, this decision has been made to honour ticket holders who purchased while this policy was in place and ensure our due-diligence to protect unmasked performers. These policies will be in place throughout the run of More Confessions from the Ninth Concession.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to complete a verbal health declaration.
- Masks covering the nose and chin will be required to be worn indoors at all times. Please note, artists that unmask on stage have supplied a negative Rapid Antigen Test.
- We will be using the 2nd Street entrance to allow for physical distancing.
In the Theatre
- When you book your tickets, the seats surrounding yours will automatically be blocked off to ensure your comfort and maintain your personal space (1 seat in every direction) between patron groups, please sit only in your assigned seat.
- We will be using a digital show program, the link will be sent to your email ahead of time and will be easily accessible on your mobile device.
- We have increased our daily cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Please remain seated when you are in the theatre. If you must leave your seat, please allow time for fellow patrons to clear your path to the aisle when necessary.
- Washrooms will have reduced capacity. When using the washroom, please maintain physical distancing while waiting to enter. Sanitize hands prior to entering the washroom and upon exit.
- Ushers are stationed to assist with traffic flow while entering and exiting the Theatre. Please maintain distancing and follow the directional requests of the Ushers/House Management.
- After the performance, the main floor Atrium can be used if waiting to greet fellow patrons/artists. We ask that you please assist us in clearing the Opera House following the show.
We appreciate your consideration and abidance of these policies and procedures, which will help us ensure the comfort and safety of everyone visiting the theatre. If you have any questions regarding these new guidelines, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!