Tickets are $200/person
*Includes a $75 tax receipt is provided.
Our ‘Twas the Night Gala is the premiere annual fundraising event for Theatre Orangeville. Proceeds from this spectacular event go towards supporting our Mainstage and Youth Academy programming.
The ‘Twas the Night Gala begins with complimentary champagne, festive music and mingling with fellow guests, dressed in their best!
Hors d’oeuvres are served while browsing and bidding on the abundance of Silent Auction items, all while being serenaded by the T.O.Y.S. choir singing your Christmas favourites. Don’t forget to buy tickets for our exciting draws!
When the dinner bell rings, guests are invited to fill the banquet hall to enjoy a fine meal and accompanying wine. Additionally, a cash bar is open. During the dinner, the best entertainment is David Nairn himself as auctioneer for the Live Auction items, lovingly curated to entice any range of interests, including theatre packages to Shaw and Stratford, spa getaways, exclusive box Hockey seats and other surprise delights! Then, of course, there is unforgettable entertainment by some of Theatre Orangeville's favourite artists, as well as the stars of our Young Company.
‘Twas the Night Gala is an evening—and event—like no other.
Event takes place at the Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites
Some of our exciting live auction items this year include:
- An opportunity for two to experience the Air Canada Flight Simulator. This exclusive opportunity is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to truly experience what it's like to fly for one of Canada's foremost airlines.
- Once again we are offering the WestJet Airline gift of flight. This includes roundtrip tickets for two guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination.
- Bid on a pair of Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey tickets (Platinum seats) vs. the Las Vegas Golden Knights. This package includes overnight accommodation at One King West Hotel in Downtown Toronto.
- A week at a Cottage on Little Lake, in Port Severn, Ontario.
- A guitarist's dream, a unique Rickenbacker 381V69 Maple Top Finish Guitar. This 6 string semi-acoustic guitar is a 2008 model. This same guitar model has been used by many notable guitarists, including Roger McGuinn of The Byrds and Tom Petty and more recently Wilco, Fleet Foxes and the Decemberists.
- A Day at the Shaw Festival for you and three friends escorted by David Nairn. This package includes a gourmet lunch/dinner at a local winey and an exclusive backstage visit.
- An exciting new addition is our A 'Centre-Stage' wine tasting event for 2 hosted by Theatre Orangeville’s own David Nairn and curated by Adamo Estate Winery’s David Marshall. Held on stage after a Sunday matinee performance of Doris & Ivy in the Home, By the Light of a Story & The Darktown Strutters Ball. There will be 3 separate prizes auctioned for this item (one for each show). Package includes an exclusive on-stage wine tasting and appetizers, a history of the wine and a chance to meet the director and stars of the show.
- The ever-popular Leg Lamp from our past stage production of A Christmas Story - you can bid to have this amazing item displayed in your home for one full year. Be careful - it's 'fra-gile-eh'.
- AND MORE items via Silent Auction!!